DMV Residential Electrical Services
Providing All Of your Electrical Contractor Service Needs Under One Roof
DMV Electrical Professionals is dedicated to providing unmatched residential electrical service and installation throughout the DC, Maryland, and Virginia areas. Our electrical services cover a wide range and scope of electrical and lighting needs, both indoor and outdoor. With every call, you can expect:
- 24 Hour Emergency Service
- A Warranty on all products & services
- Fully licensed & insured Master Electricians
- A clean, friendly and safe work environment, during and after your experience
You can count on us for all your electrical needs!!!
From your distribution system, to your receptacle, we’ve got you covered.
DMV Electrical Professionals’ wants to be your electrical contractor of choice. Our services include (but are not limited to):
- Wall Switch Replacement
- Smoke Detectors
- House Rewiring
- Electrical Outlet Installation and Relocation
- EV Charging Stations
- GFCI Outlets
- Dedicated Circuits
- Hot Tub/Spa Circuits
- Water Heater Circuits
- Furnace Circuits
- AC Circuits
- Electrical Safety Inspection
- Electrical Code Upgrades
- Whole Home Surge Protections
- Residential Lighting—Indoor and Outdoor
- Ceiling Fan Installation
- Exhaust Fan Installation
- Electrical Panel Upgrades
- Circuit Breaker Replacement
- Generator Installation & Repair
- Electrical Grounding
When you call, you will speak with a member of our team who will listen to your concerns and dispatch a master residential electrician who can understand your needs and address them quickly while in your home. In most cases, our technicians can even provide an accurate quote on the spot and with our fully stocked trucks we are able to get to work immediately.
Our experts will listen to all of your concerns, address them in a quick and professional manner, and maybe even offer a few suggestions along the way. Regardless of the job, you can always count on DMVs electrical contractors to leave your home safer than the way we found it. Our name says it all—don’t settle for anyone who’s not an Electrical Professional!